- REOPENING INFORMATION:1. Shipping-The Cost of shipping is determined by the total weight of the order and will be calculated at checkout. Free shipping on orders over $100-Please allow 1-3 days business days for your order to be processed and 3-5 business days for your order to ship.-Currently, we only ship within the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.2. Curbside Pickup-Starting MAY 11th, we will have the option for curbside pickup.-There is no minimum for an order to qualify for curbside.-Curbside orders can be placed through our website. You will have the option to choose free curbside pickup at checkout.-You will receive a notification when your order has been fulfilled and is ready for pickup.-Please pull up to the curb in front of our store and call 913-962-4263. We will bring the order out to you.-Please allow up to 2 hours for processing, though it may be much quicker.-Orders placed after 6pm may not be processed for same-day pickup.-Geek Chic items do not qualify for Curbside Pickup3. In-store Browsing-We are no longer requiring appointments but are limiting in-store browsing to 16 people at a time.-All shoppers are required to have and wear a mask when entering and shopping within the store.-Customers must observe the marked social distancing areas while shopping or checking out.-Customers will enter via the Store side doors and exit via the Game Room door.4. Restocks-We are slowly receiving restocks. Please know that even if a publisher says they are open, this does not mean we are able to immediately receive product from them.-Providing all goes as planned, we will be able to ramp up to full restocks within the next few weeks.5. Special Orders (already released)-We are continually adding new product lines that we carry to our online store.-If there is an item you are looking for, but do not see on our online store, please call us or message us on Facebook to see if we have it in-store or when we can get it for you.6. Pre-orders (new releases)-At this time, there is no great answer to this. Some companies are continuing to release new products while others are waiting until mid-summer.-If we are taking pre-orders for an item, we will post on social media and have the option to place that order through our online store.-New products will be available for in-store pickup ONLY for the first week of their release.7. Game Room– The game room is now open with the following policies in place:– Masks must be worn when not actively eating or drinking.
– Occupancy has been lowered to 75 people, first-come first-serve.
– TableTop’s game room is now a shared space and licensed for food and drinks.
– Two small private event rooms are closed to the public unless you have a reservation.
– Large event room is open to the public unless it is rented.
– You can call ahead for availability on tables.
– You are welcome to bring your own games in.
– No outside food or drink, besides water bottles.8. TableTop’s Precautions-This is a fluid situation. We will continue to follow Johnson County’s standards for businesses. This means that at any time, we could be closing again. Please follow us on social media for all updates.-All employees will wear a mask and gloves at all times.-Between browsing appointments, we will spend 5-10 minutes disinfecting the store.-A Plexiglas shield will be at the register for the safety of both our employees and customers.-We will be operating with a reduced number of employees, please be patient with us as we navigate this situation.
© 2021 · TableTop Game and Hobby.